Urban Enterprises Inc. provides Townhome HOA's and condominium associations CIC's with full-service, proactive property management. As property owners ourselves, we understand your property is much more than an investment, an understanding based on many years of experience in buying, selling, leasing and managing residential and commercial properties throughout the Twin Cities and greater Minnesota.
We differentiate ourselves by bringing a business mentality to property management. Efficiency helps us keep management fees low while ensuring top-notch service. From general bookkeeping services to special project and financial management, we're sure you'll notice this isn't your typical "old-fashioned" property management company.
Services for Homeowner and Condo Associations
Detail on Admin and Financial Services
- Admin Services
- Full web integration to all required documents, maintenance requests, homeowner information, etc.
- Attendance to homeowner and special meetings
- Status updates as required to keep board well informed
- Regular visitation to the property
- Regular updates of mailbox and intercom names
- Assist board in enforcing the rules and regulations
- Financial Services
- General banking services as required
- Assessment collection
- Accurate monthly statements to unit owners
- Online payment capabilities
- Financial Reporting
- Detailed financial reports
- Real-time online data providing homeowners with vendor information, payment history and financial statements
- Enforcement of association late fees and special assessments
- Assist HOA's CPA in filing annual tax returns by sending necessary documents
We pride ourselves in our work ethic and ability to deliver services that are unmatched in the industry. There are never additional costs for owner-requested documentation or up-charges for maintenance, etc.